“Great little cafe”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Had lunch here today with my wife and two kids. Not much of a kids selection but we knew that before we sat down.
Great fresh food, made to order and generous sizes. Nice juices and Di Bella.
Very friendly fella behind the counter who chatted with us and the boys.
Nice decor.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

We went there on Boxing Day, and we did walk in because of the advertised $10 breakfast, the older lady behind the counter was not very friendly, I asked about the big breakfast, she said "did you read the menu?" All I wanted to know is if I could have tomato instead of Bacon! Again "did you read the menu?" So I paid extra for the tomato! .....when "the big breakfast" came out it had tomato on it! My poached egg was on soggy vinegar tasting bread, however the kids enjoyed their breakfast and the young staff very friendly!. Our $10 breakfast ended up $74 for 4 people. Hmmmm. I tell my experiences as it happens

Reviewed December 29, 2013

My husband & I recently dined here for lunch. It was Incredible to say the least. You could easily walk past it from the outside. But once your inside the place really comes to light, the decor is relaxing, and makes you feel like your on holidays. I felt like I was in Italy or somewhere European. The staff are more than accommodating & so very friendly!!!

My husband had the Chicken Burger on toasted turkish and in his words "it doesnt look like anything special but the Taste is like nothing else, its so full of flavour!"
I had the Barramundi on top of sweet potato & beetroot salad, with Caramalised fennel butter on top. It was devine! My meal was most expensive on the menu and at only $22 for good quality home made product its worth every cent! My husbands was a very affordable $16.
Of course we couldnt go past the homemade desserts, so we indulged in the chocolate fudge brownie (best Ive ever had, and ive tried many a brownie in my time!) and the hazelnut torte. I want it again right now, it makes my mouth water thinking about it. For a lovely, fresh, healthy meal you must try Scooters At Kirra. Beautiful experience :)

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Called in for coffee and ice cream for the kids today and enjoyed the experience. The service is very friendly and the coffee good. Looking forward to returning for lunch soon to fully take in the magnificent view here at Scooters. They also have free WiFi which makes it even more attractive.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

We were told Scooters had the best coffee around and it is true. We had breakfast two mornings during our short holiday and found the food to be excellent. The staff were very friendly also and great location across from Kirra surf beach.

1  Thank HappyAussie