“Large portions, great quality, great price”
Review of Koffee at Tiffanys

Koffee at Tiffanys
Ranked #27 of 155 Restaurants in Coolangatta
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

Me and my partner come to Tiffany's often, the eggs bene is so good and a decent size. Staff are friendly, foods is amazing and prices are decent. We will definitely continue to eat there

1  Thank Ayla R

Reviewed April 1, 2014

A very lovely themed little place and so pleased to use the pun that we've had "Breakfast @ Tiffany's"
As said it's not a huge place in fact we had to rearrange tables for five of us to sit together.
But the service was fairly prompt and friendly.
There were little hiccup mistakes on our orders but these were corrected speedily and with no fuss.
My omelette was a good size and piping hot.
Everyone else (once sorted) was pleased with their food too.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

On holiday from the U.K., and stopping for a week at Coolangatta, my friends and I visited this establishment a number of times for iced coffee (excellent!) and smoothies. Would definitely visit again.

Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

Very glad we decided to wait for a table. Friendly service, yummy and great value food and delicious fresh juice. I had a sample of the salads with a veggie scroll and a ginger zing juice - yum!

1  Thank AU_Traveler
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I had been walking along the main stretch in Coolangatta when a rather colourful selection of salads caught my attention.
To my astonishment, I don't think I have seen such unique & super-fresh & healthy looking salads before... I bought a small sample of each, and was very, VERY surprised! To give a brief description, the salads were very 'more-ish' and left me wanting to just keep on enjoying them, every delicious mouthful. I would recommend these absolutely to anybody in the area...
However, I don't wish to come across as though I'm over edifying the food from this cute little café, but I do visit and have my Latte, Salad & 'home-made' style savoury.

And so, to my appreciation I'd be more then happy to review this Lovely café, especially Carol for providing not only a welcoming visit each time, but also the 'home-made-is-always-better' food I enjoy every time I dine in.

Koffee @ Tiffany's, the house of "an artist among cafés"

DEFINITY WILL SE YOU SOON!

2  Thank Garry D