“Amazing food”

Fresh Garden Cafe
Ranked #6 of 9 Dessert in Coolangatta
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed June 28, 2017

This little sandwich bar is amazing. You choose your sandwich by its filling, bread and they make it up for you. Soup was superb, drinks come with fruit threaded on the straw, just amazing. Very fresh and delicious

Reviewed March 23, 2017 via mobile

Cute little cafe with outdoor seating, staff friendly & helpful. No problem getting my acai bowl blended without banana. Love the juices here, fresh, great selection & fairly priced. This time I had the Pure Indulgence ... pineapple, orange, dragonfruit, passionfruit & mango.

Reviewed March 1, 2017

There are lots of choices in this street for juices, smoothies and acai bowls. I went to the Fresh Garden Café on my first morning and never went anywhere else in the 2 weeks we stayed at Coolangatta recently! The staff are incredible friendly (one even seemed to remember my name every day!) and the drinks and bowls were to die for. Very affordable, only $6.50 for a medium sized juice with 3 generous chunks of fruit on top! Can't wait to go back

Reviewed January 29, 2017 via mobile

Probably the worst açai I've ever had. Granted I'm spoiled and have been to Brazil many times but I could not even taste the flavor. If people think this is what Acai is supposed to taste like they don't know Acai.

1  Thank david p
Reviewed January 6, 2017 via mobile

Have always enjoyed this place, but was disappointed to find out their loyalty card has been dropped. One of the perks of frequenting a local cafe, business error, I think so!!!

Thank Hypnotherapy He... T