“Absolutely Awesome Food and Service”
Review of Burger Me Fresh

Burger Me Fresh
Ranked #34 of 164 Restaurants in Coolangatta
Cuisines: Australian, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Everything from Burger Me Fresh is incredible. The food and drinks are so good and you can tell that they are healthy too. Finding good gluten free food is so difficult but from this place, they were sooo good. I am waiting for a franchise closer to my house so I can go there daily!!

Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

... and the burger was YUM too! Tis only the second time re chips, but have been craving them ever since the first time about a month ago (this cafe is way too far from my house for my liking!) They are crispy on the outside and soft & luscious on the inside. I am a chip nazi and these are my favs by a long shot. The menu is actually quite extensive too. Will most definitely return, the sooner the better!

1  Thank sandiola
Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

I love the food here! Everytime I fly I make sure to stop in and grab some chips or a burger! The owners are extremely nice people and it's a good place to start or end your trip on the gc

1  Thank Joshua W
Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

Inexpensive huge burgers with quick service and friendly staff. GC with the lot is big two thumbs up!

1  Thank rainydaytoast
Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

Really good quality meat great sides the sauces are all original and the service is great what more can I say . Top notch burgers