Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Recommended experiences in and around Coolangatta
from $262.85
from $39.30
from $67.66
from $2,562.78
More Info
All reviews these guys video package free fall amazing experience adrenaline rush bucket list gold coast birthday present awesome staff felt totally safe landing tandem photos instructor crew parachute jai
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My partner and I has booked a tandem skydive with the full package. Unfortunately for us, this was cancelled due to the weather. We were told that our jumps were going to be put on hold. Understanding that this activity is totally weather dependant, we did expect an update the next day when the weather was actually good - even though we weren't told what "on hold" actually meant and the process that this would be. We ended up calling the company as we had checked the weather and we were informed that they were doing jumps inbetween showers. We felt really let down due to poor communication and us having to contact the company for updates, when surely we should have had the opportunity to do the jump on the next good day.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Thanks Gold Coast Skydive for the best service and greatest experience ever. All the staff were super friendly and helpful as soon as you walked in the door. And the experience was first class. Will definitely be back and can’t recommend highly enough.
Any business can take something away from the service and operation of this super place.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The staff from the minute you walk in door are incredibly friendly and not this is my job and I have to be friendly but hey you rock and I’m glad you’re here.
I’ve never walked into a business where the staff are incredibly happy to actually be there, even on a weekend.
And the instructors are such a well oiled machine. We watched them come in from a previous jump, head straight into their shed where everyone had a job to do. Then see off their clients as if they’ve just finished some beers at the pub.
All the staff, and I mean all, were happy and chatty and putting everyone at ease and they walked you through everything that was to happen and needed to happen.
Then when it came time to jump.......well you need to experience it to understand, but it was hands down the coolest thing I’ve ever done. I laughed with pure joy nearly the whole free fall.
Then once it was all over, back to the well oiled machine and I was sent off as if we just had beers.
I want to rate this business and it’s staff more then the 5 it’s allowing me. When I get the chance to do it again I will be making my way back to these guys 100%!
Thank you Jai for being a rockstar instructor!

Reviewed January 8, 2020 via mobile

Brilliant experience! Very friendly and professional staff, made the whole experience enjoyable. Highly recommend. Given me the bug to do it again

Reviewed January 5, 2020

This was the best experience of my life. Something which I have wanted to do my whole life and was fortunate enough to be given as a surprise gift for my 40th birthday! Gabriel was awesome - a true professional in every regard. I can't wait to do it again!!!