“Best Gelato in Australia!!!!”
Review of My Gelato Kirra

My Gelato Kirra
Ranked #1 of 10 Dessert in Coolangatta
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Made with passion, fresh milk and the finest ingredients.We invite you to stop in and savour the sights, aromas, and most importantly the flavours of our delicious, every day changing menu. Delight in our hand-crafted selections and relax in My Gelato alfresco facing the ocean or enjoy your gelato as your stroll through beautiful Kirra beach
Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

I just had an tiramisu gelato and it was absolutely Magnificant!!! I have had ice cream all over Australia from Alice Springs to Perth but this was by far the best!!! I strongly recommend paying this lovely man with a clean store and a great atmosphere a visit. Very happy!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

What an amazing find!! Having had gelato around the world including Liechardt in Sydney, the gelato here is to die for. You will be amazed and never dissappointed!

1  Thank spot1601
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Excellent gelato made by a very sweet Italian! The rosette of icecream added on top of the cone selected to compliment your chosen flavour is a bonus. Creamy, not too sweet, brings back memories of summer in Italy...

Reviewed August 30, 2012

I have had gelato from many places in the world, including Rome and Venice. None has come close to the gelato from My Gelato in Kirra! It is so just ridiculously good, and even after a big double scoop you don't feel sick in the stomach. It's all made there on the premises, using only natural REAL ingredients. Awesome, awesome ice cream! would recommend it to anyone

Reviewed August 29, 2012 via mobile

I discovered this hidden treasure with friends who live in the local area. the best thing about the gelato served here is that every flavour tastes just as it should. no artificial flavours, no fake colours. my personal favourite - honeycomb and pistachio. I recommend you stop by and treat your taste buds today!