“Greatest Burger I have had in Qld”
Review of Burger Lounge - CLOSED

Burger Lounge
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Love the location even though it was a fair way for us we made the drive from the Northern end of the coast after reading about some other great reviews.
My favorite burger joint is over in NZ but Burger lounge gives them a great run for its money!
Its a tiny bit small but the staff are great the cook/owner behind the counter looked like he really enjoyed what he was doing and made the burgers with love.
Burgers some of the biggest tastiest we've had on the coast. Size was great. My lady had one of the small ones and it was perfect portion sizing for us both. Tiny bit disappointed in serving of onion rings for the price.
Would of loved to sit there and have a few beers all afternoon over burger with friends but was only the two of us. Easy to find a park on a weekday but might be a challenge on a weekend and getting a seat on sat/sunday down there would be interesting.
Definitely going to swing past for burgers again and maybe get take away to sit on the beach opposite and enjoy!

Reviewed February 28, 2014

I recently stumbled upon the burger lounge, purely because I was starving and it was close by. I'm so pleased I did, it was such a treat!! I had the 'bang bang' burger - absolutely divine. The staff are all very friendly and attentive, I have now been back several times, and highly recommend it! Keep up the good work!

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I (27,28) got the recommendation from our guide book and it was well worth it. I ordered the nirvana and without knowing what I would get the waitress came out with a small tower that was my burger. It was delicious. My wife had chicken and avocado sandwich and she loved it. The burgers were all huge and the mini size that were advertised as sliders were "normal sized". It was a ton of food and nearly put us in a food coma. Amazing!!!

1  Thank Cody B
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Love this place. Food is awesome, service is top notch!! Only issue , the seating area is too small, so slightly uncomfortable as you are packed in ,cause it's always so popular. Need a better wine list , no NZ Sav Blanc , only blended which is not the best.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

The food is really nice! Good selection of burgers, nice beer, relaxed atmosphere.
Not the best on the coast but definitely worth a visit.