“Amazing Burgers!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Burger Lounge - CLOSED

Burger Lounge
Cuisines: Bar, Fast Food, Australian, Fusion
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kirra
“Amazing Burgers!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

I love visiting the burger lounge! The menu offers so much variety and everything is always so fresh! The staff are always friendly and the atmosphere is great, everyone I have introduced to this little gem have enjoyed it too!

“Quality!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

Great menu! Everything tastes as great as it reads. The burgers are gourmet, with plenty of flavour and size. Great for a day at the beach. Special mention to the staff who turnover orders so quickly...great work.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
“Has changed a bit but still great burgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

This has been a favourite for a while. They have recently made a few changes to the menu and the way they operate that have made them a little bit more of a restaurant and not as relaxed, but still has a good vibe.

The burgers remain excellent, the beverage list is getting better every time (now have two Burleigh Brewers beers on tap), however for those that want to change the make-up of the burger they no longer allow this to occur without being charged for the replacement even if you take something off (eg exchanging tomato relish for beetroot relish).

Their specials board has some winners, I am particularly fond of the salt and pepper calamari.

Very kid friendly and still a good meal, although I preferred the previous more relaxed vibe of the place.

Must finish off the meal with Gelato from the place next door. A match made in heaven.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Brisbane, Australia
“This is why I use TripAdvisor!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

What a great find...this is exactly why I use Trip Advisor!

The Burger Louge was buzzing when we arrived, around lunch time on a weekend.. busy but with a casual, welcoming vibe.

Prior to ordering meals, we decided to have a couple of drinks...I had a Burleigh Brewing Co '28 Pale Ale', on tap, which was very refreshing (so much so, I had a second one). My partner had a mixed berry cocktail, which she told me was potent and had a great flavour.

In spite of very appealing specials, including '4 hour' ribs, we had come to try their burgers. My partner opted for the Tree Hugger (being vegetarian), while I chose the signature Wagyu & Truffle burger.
The burgers, presented on attractive wooden boards, were absolutely delicious!

(I've attached a photo of the Wagyu & Truffle)

Both were perfectly cooked and well-balanced in terms of ingredients and flavours. They'd put a lot of care into the vege burger patty, which was absolutely packed full of flavour.

We shared an ample side of golden, crunchy fries, served with a rich tomato relish. I think it'll be the onion rings for us, next time. They looked to be life-changing.

We will definitely be back to sample more of the menu and highly recommend the Burger Lounge to any gourmet burger aficionado. Friendly staff, epic burgers.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
“Fun, Friendly & Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

I absolutely love this place! Great food and amazing cocktails coupled with friendly service. It's a frequent stop for me on my way to or from Gold Coast airport. Never again will I face airport food when visiting the GC. My firm fave is the Ring of Fire but the new Durka, Durka, Durka may be on my list after today. Always consistently great, keep it up guys.

Visited April 2013