“O-Sushi = O-Yummi”

O-Sushi Coolangatta
Reserve with
O-Sushi Coolangatta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 150 Restaurants in Coolangatta
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Scenic view, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: O-Sushi Coolangatta is a relaxed and funky beachside Japanese restaurant and sushi bar. Our focus is on fresh, delicious and healthy food served with love in our fabulous beachfront location. Ideal for locals and travellers alike, O-Sushi's Coolangatta restaurant will turn you into a regular customer!
Coffs Harbour, Australia
“O-Sushi = O-Yummi”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Both nights we planned to sit at the sushi train ... and both nights we got distracted by the other wonderful menu choices. Not that it stopped us having sushi choices from the train as well!
The service was helpful and efficient and friendly. Our food choices were great ones to share so we got to sample a few things. Any dish, from sushi to soup, that included salmon was a knockout.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Noosa, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“" Truly Wonderful Food"”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I have been visiting O'Sushi on business and with my family for some time now and this Restaurant has certainly set the bar high. I have always had a passion for food and cooking. I have visit many Sushi restaurants around Australia and NZ on business and can say this is among the best. The location is superb... across the road from the beach catching those lovely sea breezes. The atmosphere and well-kept decor is perfectly suited to its location. At O’Sushi enjoy watching the masters prepare fresh seafood, poultry or premium quality beef before your eyes, coming from a food connoisseur I can say the food is truly wonderful. And lastly O’Sushi wouldn’t be if it weren’t for the staff, they take great care of you and everything is done with I smile. I hope you enjoy this as much as I have.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Justin J
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My Favourite Cooly Restaurant”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I own a holiday apartment in Coolangatta and every time I visit Cooly I eat at least once at O-Sushi. Great sushi and good service. I highly recommend this place to anyone who loves sushi.

• Visited November 2013
Wondai, Australia
“Fresh and friendly”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

outstanding service, quality of food impeccable. The staff are first rate, we are the parents of a disabled child and couldnt have been more impressed with the assistance we received. top marks o'sushi!

Gold Coast, Australia
“Fantastic Japanese Cuisine”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

We normally just have the sushi which is a step above the usual sushi places. They use decadent ingredients to create some fantastic tasting sushi. Its obviously a bit more expensive, but as the saying goes... You get what you pay for. Recently tried the sizzling salmon plate with vegetables, which was also very tasty!!!