“Superb Authentic Japanese Cuisine!”

O-Sushi Coolangatta
Ranked #15 of 164 Restaurants in Coolangatta
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Healthy, Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: O-Sushi Coolangatta is a relaxed and funky beachside Japanese restaurant and sushi bar. Our focus is on fresh, delicious and healthy food served with love in our fabulous beachfront location. Ideal for locals and travellers alike, O-Sushi's Coolangatta restaurant will turn you into a regular customer!
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Absolutely divine food. I visit the coast annually from central qld and visit o-sushi almost daily on my trip! The sashimi is to die for, sushi is amazing and authentic noodle meals are beautiful. Highly recommended restaurant for service and quality dining. Eat-in or take away, O-Sushi is an experience every time I visit. 5 stars!

Reviewed February 27, 2013

My Partner and I love O-Sushi that's why we keep going back despite the lack of service they have. Time and time again we continue to go because as I said that food you cannot fault, however finally I feel I need to say something about the service because each time it is the same and never improves.

I did say something one night to the owner or manager and he was very polite about it.
It's never a good thing when you have to eye ball the waitress to come and at least ask if you would like another drink, especially when you have been asking for a round of drinks each time.
In the end they did not even walk around or ask any patrons anything, I was going to get desert because the desert is beautiful there but they missed out because after an hour of waiting to see if any waitress was going to come over, we gave up.

Love the Food, please improve on the service to make your restaurant 10 out of 10....not fall behind on the one thing that patrons need and that's service along with the great food.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

This place was great it had a lovely feel. The staff were great with top notch service. The food was delicious would come here again

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I have been going to O'Sushi Coolangatta & Byron Bay while travelling for work for at least 5 years & look forward to going there regularly for dinner & sometimes lunch.
The food is always fresh, healthy & delicious, staff friendly & efficient & you guys take Frequent Flyer cards.
I have converted a work collegue who never really tried Sushi/Sashimi before & he now loves it.

I will continue to eat at O'Sushi restaurants.

Sam Moseby

Reviewed February 16, 2013

My fav place to eat, very good quality, excellent service, just love it! I've been there with a group of friends, but most of the time I'm by myself, and I feel really welcome. The service is perfect, the food is spot on, with a lot of variety and the best quality. It's really worth what you are paying for!