“Great food. Wonderful staff.”
Review of Bellakai

Bellakai
Ranked #4 of 162 Restaurants in Coolangatta
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Come and sit opposite the beautiful Coolangatta beach and enjoy our trained staff's hospitality and fresh cooked to order dishes. Our kitchen team has put together a great menu for you, look out over the water while sampling our extensive wine list. Don't forget to come up and say hello to our barista extraordinaire who will produce the silkiest Vittoria Coffee crema you've ever tasted.
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

I've visited Bellakai a number of times over the past couple of years and they never disappoint.

The French Toast is fantastic, the juices and smoothies are awesome (try the Mango Tango!), burgers are good and while I don't remember every meal I've had there, they have all been lovely.

Nice location on the beachfront too.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Breaky was divine coffee strong and service fantastic two words go THERE!!view to die for very busy bussing atmosphere

Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

A regular and have never been disappointed. Beautiful food and great service. Definitely try the oysters and the pork belly.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

Had a great breakfast here recently. Best coffee I've had in a long while that I haven't made myself!
Service was friendly, courteous and efficient with a sense of humour. They made apologies for running out of mushrooms, they had been busy and it was a late breakfast. It crossed my mind to wonder why they didn't just go and buy some more. After breakfast we went into the shopping centre nearby and mushrooms available were very poor, so good choice to not compromise. Excellent all round, well done!

Reviewed December 7, 2013

This food came quicker than any meal I have ever had. Great starter, great steak, great choice of reds and okish white selection would return in a heartbeat., We were told it was the best place to eat in COolangatta and it proved to be so. Nice relaxed crown, fun and friendly waiting staff and very reasonably priced. We ate there every day.