“Best Italian food in Bundy”
Review of Viva Italia - CLOSED

Viva Italia
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed November 30, 2012

We have eaten here so many times but tend to end up eating the same food each time. It is marvellous food and never fails in flavour. Service is great but most especially from a waiter called Bronson. He is only young but will go far. Only downfall is they are not open on a Monday night

1  Thank ches51

Reviewed September 21, 2012

We enjoyed two meals which were tasty. Prices were okay. Perhaps the waiting staff could be responsible for set areas as we found them most entertaining but did see one table leave because they didn't get served.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

I cook pasta at home for the family and I would be ashamed if served up the type of food I had from this place.

Pizza was adequate but the pasta is terrible.

If this is the standard in the area I should open up a restaurant.

1  Thank Ross C
Reviewed June 12, 2012

My third visit . Fortunate it is opposite my motel .Service good food great

Reviewed May 20, 2012

Viva Italia has never let us down with food - broad menu, reasonably priced, great taste - but the service can be very slow (book very early if you want to make dinner and a show), and the retaurant can be very noisy.