“Excellent service and food. ”

Melting Moments The Kafe
Ranked #28 of 161 Restaurants in Bundaberg
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: The Kafe is situated at the front of the beautiful old arcade, with opening French doors, the ambiance is abundant with the feel of old world charm. Plenty of room between tables enables customers to enjoy conversations without being overwhelmed with noise with plenty of outdoor seating available. We are child and nursing mothers friendly and our staff love to ensure our visitors are relaxed and well looked after and not rushed.
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

An excellent cafe in the main street. Sit and people watch out the front or sit quietly in the arcade. Good variety of food. Has table sizes to accommodate larger groups as well as the small. Food is excellent and the service is friendly.

3  Thank David O
Kathleen N, Co-owner at Melting Moments The Kafe, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2014

Thank you for the kind words in your review David O, I am happy to know you are pleased with the food and service at the Kafe and I think you would be a customer who likes to sit and read the paper as well as watching the outside world go by. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

This is a lovely café with friendly staff, great food and very affordable. It has a relaxed atmosphere. I go there whenever I can.

3  Thank AmandaJane68
Kathleen N, Co-Owner at Melting Moments The Kafe, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Thank you AmandaJane for your comment on the Kafe, I am very happy to hear that you enjoy your visits to us, find the food and coffee to your liking and hope you return again.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

We spent a week around the Bundaberg region and ate here for breakfast one morning after a recommendation from a local.

If I were to describe this place I would say; think Australian small town hospitality and that's exactly what you get. A combination of homely decor and happy, vibrant staff make this cafe a nice place to eat. In my honest opinion, the food was quite average (not bad, but not mind blowing either). Although in saying that, there were three people in our party of five that would beg to differ.

To conclude, I would say if your looking for premium quality food this might not be the place for you. If your just looking for a nice, well priced breakfast with the family then it is perfect.

5  Thank Dan O
Kathleen N, Co-Owner at Melting Moments The Kafe, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Thank you for taking time to post your review Dan O. I am pleased your family called into our Kafe for breakfast but I am sorry it was not up to every body's expectations. We do not pretend to be up-market but usually our meals are greatly appreciated. Again, thank you.

Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

Coming from Darwin NT we don't expect much when it comes to customer service- ESP from small cafes etc
We were presently surprised when we stumbled across melting moments cafe one morning! :) friendly team and nothing is ever a drama (-always smiling)
Such good food and service we decided to dine here the morning of my birthday and the day before we left back to Darwin for 6 mths before coming back to the friendly little town to raise our child (due in may) a great experience! Thank you to all the staff!

5  Thank Ellabellabooo
Kathleen N, Co-Owner at Melting Moments The Kafe, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Thank you Ellabellabooo for your lovely words about your visit to our Kafe and a happy belated birthday for that particular day. I am so pleased you found the experience of eating/drinking in the shop enjoyable and I hope to see you again, with your baby, when you return. All the best.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

I treat my self to a few coffees each week so i want a good quality coffee when i do have one.
I started at one end of Bundaberg and brought a coffee in every single shop , trying a new shop every day , it wasn't until i got to "Melting Moments Cafe" that i found the PERFECT COFFEE and the perfect service.
The only shop that makes it hot so you can sit back read the paper and enjoy your coffee and their really fast at making them.
So save yourself a lot of time and head straight to Melting Moments for piping hot coffee extremely fast and friendly service . great team , great food and coffee, highly recommend to all.

5  Thank Rob F
Kathleen N, Co-Owner at Melting Moments The Kafe, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2013

Thank you Rob for your lovely review of the Di Bella Coffee you purchase from our Kafe and the kind words you had to say about the service, staff and reception you receive. We look forward to your next visit for your "cuppa" and chat.