“Great!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pappar Delles Italian Restaurant

Pappar Delles Italian Restaurant
Reserve with
Pappar Delles Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 150 Restaurants in Bundaberg
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Brandon, Queensland, Australia
“Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

Great food, great service. We will definitely go back. Meals came out quickly. Very affordable. We had 3 courses each and drinks for $105!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Karen D

• Korean first
Bargara, Australia
“One of my fave's - I'm def a regular :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

I love Pappar'Delles! From the first time i went there with my boyfriend - we had great meals with exceptional service > even though we first went there agggeesss ago i still remember our order was umm Sardine Fritters for me and mushroom Risotto for my bf, I'd gone out on a limb and ordered something a bit more unusual than i normally would and I LOVED IT!! and my bf said the risotto was awes too. Since then every 2nd time i eat out in Bundy it's here. I've been trying everything on the menu and they never disappoint :) I love the atmosphere, the table service & staff (A++++). Sometimes they sell things like bags of avos n stuff at a bargain price too. I did try the tapas once...and that might have been the only thing that I wouldn't rave about, it was made well and nicely presented though, just tastes & textures that were a bit too different for me. but that didn't stop me going back (No Sir-ee!)...I even went in once by myself, though I don't usually eat out alone, but I couldn't help myself especially with their lunch specials being better value than fast food!

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank tarra_86
Australia
“Felt that our presence was an inconvenience”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

My husband and I visited here on a Sunday night. The restaurant had about 6 tables full. The staff were very keen to take our orders as fast as possible and leave us.

While it was getting later in the night, we felt that our presence was an inconvenience to the staff, who just wanted everyone out.

While some of the food was good, we couldn't say the 2 courses we had each were worth retuning for, with the exception of the stuffed figs which were lovely. the service was a major disappointment.

I couldn't comment on dessert, even though I wanted to order one and finish off with a coffee, once our main dishes were taken away, we didn't see any waitstaff for the rest of the night. We were not the last diners in the restaurant either. In the end we just lined up at the counter to pay, then grabbed an ice cream on our way home.

• Visited July 2013
8 Thank AustraliaMaxie
Brisbane
“Great, cheap meals”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

This restaurant not only offers Italian food but a range of cuisines. It is very affordable and worth a visit. Great service and good atmosphere.

Visited March 2013
3 Thank Emma-Leigh S
Rayong, Thailand
“Good food Bundaberg CBD”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

The food was good and portion sizes were nice. The service could have been more attentive. Nice house wine selection.

Visited May 2013