“BEST Brekky By Far”

Teaspoon, Bundaberg Coffee & Cafe
Cuisines: Australian
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I visit Bundy every mth and will always have my 2-3 brekkys here rather than at the motel I stay. Excellent Brekky, Coffee and must put a mention in of the old buggers who are always in the cnr sipping on coffee and offering solutions to the worlds problems!!! Great Stuff Highly Recommend

1  Thank Robert R
There are newer reviews for Teaspoon, Bundaberg Coffee & Cafe

Reviewed December 20, 2012

It's has got to be my favorite breakfast spot before work. It's often hard to find a seat if you don't get there early! Very good coffee and the best value for money breakfast deal at just $6.50. You can get a vegetarian option as well, just ask the friendly staff.

2  Thank Jenny G
Reviewed December 9, 2012

These guys do a $6.50 breakfast which is exceptional for the price. It include a piece of toast, an egg, a roasted tomato and 2 chipolata sausages. Their iced chocolates are ok, but again, good value for the price.

1  Thank Peter H
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We go there when in town quite often for very good coffee and a snack. Definitely a place that is worthwhile for that. Very small but comfortable to boot.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Noticed this little Cafe I hadn't ever seen before, thought I'd give it a try for a quick lunch. Prices seemed good and the place looked clean enough. I was met at the register by the attendant who promptly wiped her nose with the back of her hand. She was pleasant enough but sniffled the whole time while taking my order. Returning to the kitchen area she wiped her nose with her fingers. another lady came in through the front door, greeted me and washed her hands in the sink near the kitchen door. Thinking that this must be the wash hands area it was obvious that the person serving me wasn't going to wash hers before making my lunch. Needless to say I left after drinking my lukewarm coffee. I ate at coffee Club.

1  Thank 34Traveller