“Good coffee and good snacks”

Teaspoon, Bundaberg Coffee & Cafe
Cuisines: Australian
Bargara, Australia
“Good coffee and good snacks”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We go there when in town quite often for very good coffee and a snack. Definitely a place that is worthwhile for that. Very small but comfortable to boot.

Visited October 2012

Perth
“TURNED ME OFF”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Noticed this little Cafe I hadn't ever seen before, thought I'd give it a try for a quick lunch. Prices seemed good and the place looked clean enough. I was met at the register by the attendant who promptly wiped her nose with the back of her hand. She was pleasant enough but sniffled the whole time while taking my order. Returning to the kitchen area she wiped her nose with her fingers. another lady came in through the front door, greeted me and washed her hands in the sink near the kitchen door. Thinking that this must be the wash hands area it was obvious that the person serving me wasn't going to wash hers before making my lunch. Needless to say I left after drinking my lukewarm coffee. I ate at coffee Club.

• Visited September 2012