All reviewsstayed herefree wifirail stationshower pressureplace to stayeating placesreal milkwithin walking distancelate at nightlarge bathroomthe main roadcomfortable bedhandy locationfeel very welcomeexcellent motelbusiness tripcomfortable stay
Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

Walked in then walked out. Seriously these rooms would have been outdated in 1977. The place is more suitable as a Backpackers Hotel charging $25 a night. Don't get ripped of staying in this place. 1 star only.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Kel E, Owner at Best Western Bundaberg City Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2017

Hi Polks1
Could you elaborate on what the problem was.
We can endeavor to modify whatever the problem is ?
Will be pleased to hear from you.
Thanks Kel

Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

I've stayed here on multiple occasions with work

It's old school but that's not a bad thing

Service from the second you arrive is great.

Rooms clean ( I got the " spa bath " room this time .......... )

But do yourself a favour and eat here too.

Meals are huge.

Great value ( steak and chips )

And amazing quality.

You will be amazed

I'll be back

Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

Chose to stay here for work purely on its position on Trip Advisor and the reviews weren't wrong!

Nice large spacious room, very clean, all the amenities you need and an excellent location.

Although the motel is old; the room did not feel rundown or tired and instead it had old school charm.

My only very small complaint is that there were no power points on either side of the bed. This is something that lots of old motels seem to suffer from and while I wouldn't given it a lower mark for it, I do note it instead so that you know to bring a small extension cord if you need your phone beside you while sleeping because you are on call or use it as your alarm.

Look forward to staying here again.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for one night, this is our second stay at this motel. Room is clean & bed is comfortable, shower is nice & big with lovely warm water. Its within walking distance to eateries, etc. good location. Manager was nice & friendly & very informative on local area. Would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Rachelle E, Owner at Best Western Bundaberg City Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2017

Good day KP, Thank you for taking the time to post this lovely write-up. We strive to provide each guest the best possible stay we can offer.
We look forward to seeing you again.

Many thanks,
Kel and Rachelle

Reviewed June 4, 2017

I was visiting Bundaberg for a wedding. My stay at this motel was pleasurable experience. I did find the bed not very comfy, however in saying that I do carry a back injury. The staff were accommodating and friendly.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
TomDunphy, Owner at Best Western Bundaberg City Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2017

Good morning. Thank you for posting your comments regarding your recent stay with us and for the great comments about our service. I am sorry that you found the bed uncomfortable. I am surprised as all our beds are brand new AH BEARD commercial grade pillow top ensembles but I do acknowledge that they will not suit everyones taste. Thank you again for your great comments and for choosing to stay with us. Kindest regards...Tom and Glenda