Burnett Riverside Motel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$83
$77
Bundaberg Spanish Motor Inn(Bundaberg)(Great Value!)
$83
$77
Orbitz.com
$84
Acacia Motor Inn(Bundaberg)
Matilda Motel(Bundaberg)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsview of the riverthe penthousesecure parkingstayed heregreat outlooktop floorgreat viewingtwo bedroom unitcity areasized bedlocation is greatgood sizeserviced dailylovely clean roomair cona nice place to staybusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We stayed in the penthouse room. Now that sounds awesome.. However, the penthouse isn't really what you think. The room is very nice, but it is just a one bedroom apartment. The penthouse doesn't even have the best views of the river, which was a bit disappointing and you can't sit out on the balcony - there isn't enough room. You get the lift to the 4th floor and then there is a small flight of stairs to get to the room.

The room is very comfortable, the bedroom is spacious and there is plenty of desk space and a dining table. The kitchen is superb with plenty of room and a full size fridge. We stayed 3 nights, so it was very convenient.

I don't think there is a pool here - we didn't know of one, and didn't bother asking as we had other things to do.

The hotel is conveniently located with plenty of restaurants and cafes around.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2013

This motel was in an ideal location on the Burnett river. The staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms were large and the room I had looked out over the river so you could see up and down the river. The room was clean and had a double and a single bed.

The lift was a little slow. There is parking underneath and it is only a five minute walk to the main street of Bundaberg.

Located about 10 minutes from the airport.

Room Tip: Ask for a river view room
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I can recommend this homey hotel. While it's not brand new it is clan & comfortable. Despite being on the main drag my room was quiet & had most of what I needed - power points to charge stuff were a bit tricky but as that's my biggest complaint I reckon it's great hotel & I'd definitely stay there again. .

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Stayed here for a night when traveling with my brother August 17th 2013 and for the price we paid, I was expecting a lot better! We had Room 103 on the ground floor and there was no window we could open for fresh air only a door, but that wasn't an option to leave open when we were asleep so we were forced to use the air conditioning to create a breeze. The air conditioning had a sign to say we couldn't run it at anything less than 25C as it would block the pipes and create a drip into the room so it was a hot and stuffy nights' sleep! Because there was limited natural lighting we were forced to use the lights at all times when we were awake. There were not enough power points to charge the necessities of life these days - 2 mobile phones and 2 computers - overnight, plus only 1 rubbish bin and 1 cake of soap! On the morning of our departure we drove out of the underground car-park and turned left onto Quay Street as the law requires only to find it blocked at the other side of the motel due to a Cultural Festival. So I had to use the Motel Driveway to turn around so I could drive the opposite way on a one-way street to get out to a main road. Surely the Motel Receptionist would have known this and advised us accordingly when paying our bill to prevent this inconvenience? As I said at the top, for the amount of money we paid, I was expecting better because I have had better service and comfort elsewhere for less money.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for 3nights...good location..lots of parking...very friendly staff and the restuarant staff are just excellent...the menu though isnt much but there are heaps of other good places to eat just a stones throw away....highly recommend this hotel....would go back anyday.

• Stayed: August 2013