“Best Thai food in Bundaberg”

Thai Tulips Restaurant
Ranked #39 of 153 Restaurants in Bundaberg
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Brisbane, Australia
“Best Thai food in Bundaberg”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I love this restaurant. Every time I'm there the staff is always so polite and punctual.
I have never had a bad meal, they are always delicious I've never had to wait very long for the food to come out.

The only problem is that the meals are very pricey compared to all the other Thai restaurants I've ever been to.

Bundaberg, Australia
“Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Never had Thai food before so this place was a refreshing surprise. The food was made with high quality ingredients. Excellent catering for vegetarian diets. Tasty good seasoning and authentic. I shall return! Lovely attentive waiting staff. The owner is was delightful in personally inviting in all her guests.

Brisbane, Australia
“Gotta luv the Chilli Duck!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Delish meal. Close to CBD, takeaway was ready in about 10 minutes. Not the cheapest, but happy to pay $27 when it's so good.

Visited October 2013
Yamba, Australia
“good service, ordinary food”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We love Thai food for the burst (and big variety) of flavors. So we sought this place out when in Bundaberg. We took some friends as well so there was 4 of us. The venue was nice and the service was excellent, but the food was ordinary, probably not even in the top half of Thai restaurants we know. There was nothing 'bad', but that characteristic flavor experience just wasn't there...and that applied across all of the 4 mains and 3 entrees (all shared, of course) which were really quite bland.

“Good first visit :-)”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

We have lived in Bargara for a few years and wanted to try something different for my wife's Birthday. I have a food allergy that makes it hard to eat most Thai food, however they were happy to provide a meal for me. The food was good and we did not have any problems with the service. It would have been ideal if all our food came out at the same time. The air conditioner was a bit cold, and so I would take a jumper next time. The atmosphere was great and a number of people arrived during the evening. I am sure we will return with friends. Bundaberg does not have much choice, and so a change was good. My children enjoyed the food, especially my Parrot fish. The owner of the restaurant was very friendly to us.

Visited August 2013