Alexandra Apartments
$75
Acacia Motor Inn(Bundaberg)
$92
$89
Bundaberg Spanish Motor Inn(Bundaberg)(Great Value!)
$76
$69
Golden Palms Motor Inn(Bundaberg)(Great Value!)
$79
Travelocity
Charm City Motel(Bundaberg)(Great Value!)
$74
Travelocity
BIG4 Cane Village Holiday Park(Bundaberg)(Great Value!)
All reviewstwo storeyshopping centrebedroom townhousestayed for two nightsnice apartmentwashing machinegaragefacilities
Reviewed July 10, 2009

When we arrived, reception was closed and was told to head to the Apartment the door was unlocked. Apartment was nice and new. The website promised In Room Dining. There was none. Our Room Compendium said we had Air Conditioning. We had none. It was it had wireless broadband. It didnt.

Overall it was a fine place to stay with a garage for your car, but was lacking with some promised things. If your walking, this place is not very central to town. However the town is quite spread out.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with friends
2  Thank TBR978
DJarrold, Manager at Alexandra Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2009

Hi

Many thanks for your review of Alexandra Apartments. I am a little disappointed that you did not let me know of your issues while you were staying, as there were things that could have been dealt with there and then.

Although I was not in reception when you arrived, there were provisions in place to enable you to access your apartments. This is something that we do regularly, as we do have many people who turn up out of office hours, or indeed at times when I may be off site for a meeting, running an errand etc.

Unfortunately our supplier for in room dining withdrew, and the compendiums had not been changed which I apologise for.

We do have 2 units which have not yet had their air conditioning installed, and I did debate whether or not to open these for use, however the temperature was very mild, with no need to either air con or heating. These apartments are about to have the air conditioning installed for future use.

With regards to the wireless internet, this has worked without fault for several months, and I have had no errors reported since May. If indeed you had called to notify me I would have ensured somebody came out to address this for you.

I am delighted that you found the apartments so clean, and that you would also recommend us to people.

I do hope that we may see you again in the future, and perhaps we will have a chance to redeem ourselves.

Best regards