“Worth the visit”

Lone Star Rib House
Ranked #93 of 170 Restaurants in Bundaberg
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Headed to Lone Star for lunch; the wife I had ribs, she loves the ribs. I had a light meal as it was lunchtime, yet it was delicious. The staff were friendly, providing lots of information as it was our first visit to this restaurant. I would recommend, possibly go back for an evening meal next time.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

About 20 people came out for my wife’s 40th surprise party. As soon as we arrived the place exploded with SURPRISE! The place was packed and I’m thinking, great, we are gonna be here all night to order....I was wrong! The staff did an amazing job taking everyone’s order, keeping drinks coming, getting it right for 20 people and bringing the delicious food out at the same time. There was a particular staff member that was outstanding in the delivery of service to us. I can’t recall her name but she had bluish hair. Thank you Lone Star for the great night out for my wife and our friends!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I'd heard a few mixed reviews about this place, so we decided to try it for ourselves.
We had the pork chops & the prime rib and you couldn't want better. The steak was cooked perfectly and just pulled apart, the pork chops were also just perfect. I would certainly recommend this place and I will definitely be going back.

Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

This is as fake as it gets from the sickly sweet, barely warm reheated ribs , which are more bone and fat than meat, to the wall mural featuring an Asian water buffalo skull boldly juxtaposed with a grab bag of ridiculously over the top images undoubtedly meant to evoke a nostalgia for the “real Texas” experience. All this in Bundaberg, Queensland! Before ordering we were offered peanuts and encouraged to add to the debris on the floor by also casting our shells down there in the name of “tradition”. How quaint. Of the food ordered, that which was actually delivered was disappointing - Dry burgers, greasy ribs and unremarkable chips. All in all, a sad gimmick of an experience complete with overpriced food prepared without care, dirty floors and not an ounce of authenticity. It really does deserve one Lone Star ⭐️

1  Thank greybearm
Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

It was another great night at Lone Star, really great staff absolutely wonderful food we did second rounds of all you can eat ribs and it was tops. If you got one round of all you can eat it would still be worth it

1  Thank John O