“Mostly great the tweeks are keeping it from a very good”
Review of Coconut Thai Restaurant - CLOSED

Coconut Thai Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Wollongong, Australia
“Mostly great the tweeks are keeping it from a very good”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

One of the best things at coconut thai is the chicken noodle soups mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, the entrees are also very good however some of the other main courses are above average but havent reached very good, overall it has great thai food.

Visited September 2012
John P, Manager at Coconut Thai Restaurant, responded to this review, September 22, 2012
Thank you so much for your review. Much appreciated.

“Looking for the best Thai restaurant in Da Gong?”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Delicious yummy authentic Thai food, beautiful and comfy restaurant with amazing and generous service! Staff are always smiling and they remember their customers. Everything is fresh and prices are reasonable. This is my favourite Thai restaurant in Wollongong. A fantastic place for a relaxing bite or even a catchup with friends. A secluded taste of Thailand that never fails to impress. Highly recommended to you all :)

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Riam W
Wollongong, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“awsome food and great servious”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I recently went to Coconut Thai for lunch, the food and service were wonderful. I shouldn't admit it but I ordered the deep fried mars bar OMG! It was really good, I also tried their Thai Beef Salad which was wonderful. The waitperson was very attentive I would really recommend this as a place to eat when in Wollongong..

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Dominic S
Wollongong
“Wonderful place to go, you will love it”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

At the first time when i ate in Coconut Thai with my friends, the wonderful atmosphere gave us a pretty good feeling, let alone the fresh and delicious food there. Crispy noodle soup is highly recommended. and the Massaman beef is best one in Wollongong in my taste. I am a uni student, the price is affordable for me.

Highly recommended, wonderful place to go, and you will definitely love it.

• Visited March 2012
Katoomba, Australia
“Won't be back!”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

We bought a voucher from living social and were very unimpressed.
Service took a long time. My meal was drowned in oil i could not eat it. My husband said his was ok, though, has had better.
They served our drinks and spilt it on the table, didn't even clean it up!
The price is reasonable so if you are a uni student in the area i guess it would be an ok place to eat at, otherwise i would give it a miss.

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank Nicole M
We are so sorry to hear that. Thank you so much for your review. Much appreciated. We definitely take your comment on board and we are working to improve that.