“Pork Chop with Broken Rice”

Food World Gourmet Cafe
Ranked #94 of 458 Restaurants in Wollongong
Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Another great food night for my family and I. A meal each plus 2 entres for 3 people is cheaper than one meal at other resturants in Wollongong. Just great food.

1  Thank AussieRicho1

Reviewed May 2, 2014

Very easy place to dine, inexpensive and good food. Asian style food, basic tables and chairs but you will find you go back there time and again.

1  Thank Phillip K
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Excellent Chinese food, best I've had in a long time.
Large portions and great prices to boot!!
Wish this place was in my hometown!!
Very busy no frills restaurant, we went a bit later when it was quieter.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

Nothing fancy here folks. Extensive menu covering a number of Asian countries but specialising in Chinese. Nothing fancy but my wife and I had an entree and two mains for $25 so do not expect more. Excellent food and value. You get what you pay for.

1  Thank Eddie O
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

I'm pretty sure I've been visiting this place for 15 or so years. Yes it's cheap, yes it's not amazing atmosphere but its beautiful authentic Chinese food! Always make a trip in here when I go to Wollongong!

1  Thank Tapplebee