“Most requested Vietnamese in the Illawarra”
Review of Nam Restaurant

Nam Restaurant
Ranked #38 of 469 Restaurants in Wollongong
Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2012

I provide lunch to clients weekly and Nam's Restaurant is the most requested lunch order for all of my clients. The most popular dish is their famous Satay Chicken! Dine in or take away, the food is always superb.

Reviewed February 23, 2012

One of the best places in wollongong if you want to try vietnamese food. The decor is old and it isnt the best places to go for a romantic dinner. But the foods never disappointed me, definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Having read the other reviews about the satays at this restaurant I decided to give it a go. Big mistake.....I'm still suffering the effects of severe food poisoning which is going to cost me a week's work. I am certain I will never eat there again. My doc explained that the sauce would have had toxins in it. Think twice before eating there.

Reviewed February 8, 2012

The satay is the best in town, the service always quick and friendly, I have been going there for years.

1  Thank Bibby1966
Reviewed December 14, 2011

I'd like to know where the other person got better satay, the only other place that comes close to nams was Monsoon which closed down. nothing else in wollongong comes close for satay.

2  Thank herefishyfishy123