“Best food in Wollongong”
Review of Mylan Restaurant

Mylan Restaurant
Ranked #31 of 451 Restaurants in Wollongong
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I've been there many times with my wife and friends and I know without a doubt every time I go I am going to be satisfied with my meal. Due to the wooden floors and small space it can get a little noisy in there at times but that won't ever stop me from going there I love the place!

1  Thank Stumbows

Reviewed December 17, 2012

ate here at a whim, when we saw that roppongi was closed.
really glad we tried it.
there was a $25 per person banquet deal for two, which we chose after too much deliberation over the menu. you get 4 entrees, and two mains between the two of you. the catch being that the dishes are decided by the chef, which i assume means that whatever is left over you get, so there's a bit of chance.

the upside is that you can request a preference, or advise on something you don't want. such as requesting that one of the dishes or has a particular main meat / vegetable.

we ended up getting a fantastic meal, with a delicious chicken satay, and a chilli and basil prawn dish.

really enjoyed the food. the atmosphere isn't anything to rave about, and the service was fine.

at $25 per person for a delicious dine in meal, i'd highly recommend it.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

This place is consistently good, the food is delicious, served quickly and it is excellent value for money. It is a bit noisy but that's because it is a quick lunch/dinner place - not a white tablecloth and candlelight venue. People need to get over it. I eat here at least monthly and all of my friends and family love it too. Keep up the good work Mylan! :)

Reviewed November 14, 2012

I didn't enjoy the food at all. My boyfriend ended up spending the following day on the toilet. Will not be going back. There are much better Vietnamese restaurants in Wollongong.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Not the fanciest restaurant in town but surely one of the best, especially for lunch. The pho is fantastic, best I've ever had and everyone loves the chicken satay. Service is fast and friendly, the bill is low and the quality is as consistent as clockwork.