“Order to go”

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Went in for my morning lunch break wasn't very busy so I assumed I would be served accordingly. Ordered food which I found to be quite palatable. After which I ordered a coffee that never came. I proceeded in asking the waitress as to the whereabouts of my beverage twice, though was met with a under tone of disdain. After not receiving my coffee, I later see the same waitress dancing around and skipping. Remarkably unimpressed by such a display, I think take away would be appropriate on the next visit.

Date of visit: August 2013

Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Extremely slow service. Waited over half an hour for coffee and an hour for food. The food was mediocre at best. Service was slow. A lot of staff on but not much happening. Experience was one of the worst I've had in the hospitality industry.

Date of visit: May 2013
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I have been here a few times and every time the food is really good. Good sized portions and the desserts are also really tasty. Before you sit down make sure you get the attention of a waitress as it does get quite busy and more often then not you will sit there unnoticed. But overall very good place to eat.

Date of visit: April 2013
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Wollongong is not a town which is particularly known for its bustling and active dining scene. In walking around town, it is common to see empty restaurant interiors most nights of the week. The short restaurant strip on Corrimal Street fares better than most, however, and Litani's slays the competition in terms of popularity here. This place is not only full most nights of the week for dinner, it draws a big lunch crowd as well.

While they do have some Western staples like burgers and salads, the reason to come here is for good Lebanese food. We always order a platter of dips and mezze, which is always big enough for two big eaters. The prices are also reasonable, which is probably one of the reason why this place is always full. This is highly recommended for anyone looking for authentic Meditteranean flavours in the Gong.

Date of visit: April 2013
1  Thank camsean
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I generally get a Falafel wrap from Litani's at least once a week so it's a good way of telling if the food is consistently fresh. I have never had a bad one where I feel the tabouleh, pickled red cabbage, the hummus or the falafel itself was old or dry and it really is a meal in itself.

On occasion I have had the mixed vegetarian or meat platter and it really is an amazing feed. I have noticed there has been a few complaints about the service but I haven't had any bad experiences where I have had to wait a long time etc.

All in all you can expect a great feed here with reliable consistency.

Date of visit: March 2013