“lovely place, fantastic food, excellent service.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Libronz Tapas Spanish Restaurant
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Wollongong, Australia
“lovely place, fantastic food, excellent service.”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

the best spanish restaurant in the whole illawarra. its a fancy place to enjoy meal with friends, the service is great, the food specially the (padron potato) is so deli and serve with the lovely tapas. great place for hang out with friends。

Wollongong, Australia
“Sorriest tapas ever”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

We should have known by the fact that this place is always empty... it took forever to get our food, and each dish was completely unremarkable. True to the other reviews, the chorizo was good, but I doubt this can really be attributed to the restaurant's prowess. Also, don't bother with the sangria, it's basically a juice spritzer with a hint of wine.

• Visited July 2012
Wagga Wagga, Australia
“Completed The Experience - Churros Heaven”
Reviewed May 5, 2012

This is my second visit to Libronz and my daughter's third. Once again she was recognised.
We again chose from the tapas menu, including a new scallops in cream sauce.
I also had the bread rolls with three different flavoured butters as happened on our last visit I though the rolls were a bit over baked and hard rather than crusty, but the butters were good.
But if you read my last review the deep fryer was broken last visit, but not so this time.
Churros with hot chocolate dipping sauce - heaven

• Visited May 2012
Port Macquarie, Australia
“Good food but very noisy”
Reviewed May 5, 2012

Went there last Saturday night, good location in a busy restaurant strip. BYO but bottleshop around the corner. We booked late (table for 3) but they had a table at 7.30. Had the tapas platter of 9 dishes and all the dishes were good with the stand outs for me being the mushrooms and the chorizo. The bread rolls were the only disappointment as they looked to be the packet bake at home variety from the supermarket. The service was friendly but I thought the plates came out a bit too fast. It was very noisy the night we were there and would probably be better on a slower night. I'd say better than average but not very good.

• Visited May 2012
Sydney, Australia
“Disappointing Service”
Reviewed April 21, 2012 via mobile

We dropped into this restaurant based on the menu in the window which advertised a Paella - it had a 45minute wait but we were there early and it was perfect for my newly acquired gluten free dietary requirements. We ordered only to be told that the paella was not available on Saturday evenings - something not advertised in the front window menu. We were then left to re-look at the menu for a second choice - for 30 minutes. When we finally ordered we were not given the water we asked for until asking again. Our tapas then came out in a very elongated dribs and drabs fashion instead of all at once - the olive dish we had ordered arriving at the very end of the meal once everything else was finished. Olives for desert - mmmm. The food was ok but didnt make up for the comical service. Wouldn't recommend this place on my experience.