“Delicious”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2013

A hidden gem serving traditional italian home style meals. The Saltinbocca is a must have if you like veal. Great selection of Italian beers. Good service.

3  Thank Soon To Be B

Reviewed April 18, 2013

We booked this restaurant before a concert and were not disappointed. The friendly staff made us feel welcome and the food was very good. I liked the white, clean tablecloths (rare with family restaurants). Overall, it was a friendly family restaurant which serves up good quality, fresh meals.

2  Thank ballygirl123
Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

I was a little hesitant to dine at casa nostra with only 7 reviews, but I thought we should give it a try. We were up from Sydney and looking from Italian. We loved our meal here. Pizzas and pastas were great - we especially loved the Mex pizza and prawn special spaghetti. Tiramisu was amazing and byo reduced the cost of dinner which was great. We would definitely dine here again- don't be put off by the appearance during the day- by 7:30pm it's pumping!

1  Thank AussieTa
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I stayed at the adina apartments and underneath the hotel they had this restaurant a nice cosy Italian restaurant with seating inside and out the manager greeted me and then sat me at he said was one of the best tables indeed he was right it just got better and better the food was Devine I started with the house special small Giorgio then I had garlic prawns I lapped up the sauce with some nice Italian bread that came with the prawns and the managers selection hid favourite saltibocca totally melt in your mouth stuff the veal definitely top grade and then a pushed into my self the best tiramisu I ever tasted I have eaten all over the world and this place Is a gem unbelievable service , food and price value for money plus try their Italians beers best range I have ever seen in a restaurant will tell sell my friends world traveler

3  Thank 6,972
Reviewed December 31, 2012

one time i had Schnitzel it was excellent anthor times i went had pasta and anthor time had lasanga all great food but the amtopshere is poor