Wollongong Serviced Apartments
Adina Apartment Hotel Wollongong(Wollongong)(Great Value!)
$152
$131
  • Fitness center
Beach Park Motel(Wollongong)
$114
Best Western City Sands(Wollongong)(Great Value!)
$130
$154
$121
Orbitz.com
  • Free Internet
Quality Suites Pioneer Sands(Wollongong)(Great Value!)
$103
$99
Agoda.com
Quest Wollongong(Wollongong)
$166
$160
All reviewsclose to shopsstay there againfully equipped kitchenthree nightswoolworthsfacilitiesaccommodationbedroombalconysofa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 6, 2014

The apartment we stayed in was a good size. We managed to fit our 2 small families in without too much trouble. Central to shopping, still a bit of a stroll to the beach and not the best views. We did however enjoy feeding the cockatoos breakfast in the mornings.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jessica W
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Worth the stay had a brilliant time and was conveniently located near many attractions and was best hotel around the area, i've stayed in other hotels and wasn't as pleased as I was here. The staff were wonderful and gave me an amazing welcome to the stay. I will visit again!

Room Tip: Level one rooms 106 & 107 next to BBQ area if you reserve that.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Brendan181
Reviewed February 24, 2013

WOW! From the pictures on the site to seeing in person and staying here for the Chill Out Weekend package which was a great price for great value. Even if it rained weren't able to check out the beach at the Gong, WSA was very convenient just 5 mins away from shops, Woolworths and restaurants. We would definitely come back very spacious kitchen, brand new kitchen appliances included and very clean apartment! loved our stay thank you WSA :)

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 28, 2012

If you want value for your coin the Wollongong Serviced Apartments will deliver. I have paid the same price in many other locations in Australia and have received smaller/run down rooms in return.

The rooms offer very open spaces with full kitchen, very comfy beds, good TV and best of all free and fast internet. The aircon is ducted and very effective. The apartments are about a 5 minute walk from Woolworths and also a 5 minute walk to the beach.

The staff are ultra friendly. I dealt with Susan and Georgie who were very helpful and delivered a warm welcome.

If I was to sum up this property I would have to say it's a "home away from home". This will be my first preference and recommendation for any further Wollongong stays.

Thanks WSA! You were great.

Room Tip: Try and ask for a side opposite the neighbouring school. They aren't too loud but can be heard if you inside during the day. This wasn't really an issue for me and I didn't find it annoying. It is quiet as I write this.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank ScottWooten
Reviewed August 24, 2012

We lived here for 3 monthes and it was really great experience. Staff is very welcome and location is perfect: 5 minutes to Market Place and 5 minutes to ocean. It worths its price. I highly recommend this hotel long business trips.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family