“Best café in the gong”
Review of Deniz cafe - CLOSED

Deniz cafe
Cuisines: Australian
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Last Tuesday, my husband and I decided to come here to have breakfast; best decision we've made. We had a delightful omelet and indescribable coffee. Everything 5 star. There is no other place in Wollongong like this. I recommend everyone and anyone to go there. You won't regret it!

3  Thank Crystal W

Reviewed August 3, 2013

I'd say the best coffee in town very friendly service and amazing view. Me and my partner will definitely be back.

2  Thank deeco1
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Visited for a Friday lunch, they were not particularly busy but we waited about 20 minutes to place our order, then close to half an hour before we had our meals. My wife was literally saying to me "that's it, let's go" as the waitress brought out our meals :-).

Food was fine, and my wife appreciated their gluten-free options.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Nice location opposite the sea, well situated for a stroll along to the harbour either before or after your meal or coffee at this friendly wee cafe. Pleasant outdoor eating area, some nice cabinet food and good coffee, along with friendly service and newspapers to browse make for a good place to stop for a break.

2  Thank Michelle S