“Goody goody yum yum!”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Possibly the best toasted sandwich I've ever had! I had the Rueben today, and can't wait to return to try everything on the menu (obviously not all at once!) . I had a taste of my lunch companions chicken, harissa & preserved lemon salad - DIVINE. Attentive staff who explained the menu when we walked in (we obviously looked a lost but who can blame us, we'd just 'floated' at Cocoon Floatation). I took a sugar coated brioche home to share - let's call it a gourmet donut - I'll be grabbing one again next time.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Have eaten here many times, for breakfast, lunch and even a couple of the monthly communal dinners. I've never been disappointed, and have frequently been delighted by the tasty sandwiches and interesting salads.

Coffee is consistently great, and the sweet treats are yummy. Lots of stuff made in-house - even the bacon!

1  Thank GobblerMC
Reviewed March 9, 2014

My husband and I decided to have lunch here today after reading about their rave reviews. We were not disappointed! This cafe offers gourmet sandwiches, muffins and coffee. Their menu is not huge but its varied and well explained.
I opted for the chicken sandwich with buttermilk dressing and chilli jam while my husband had roast lamb. Im not a fan of chilli normally but the chef suggested that I try it because it is really mild and 'makes' the sandwich and he was right. It was delicious as was the buttermilk dressing.
Wollongong is not known for its quirky cafes (though it is getting better!) so we are very glad that we found this one. We will definitely be back :)

Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

Not bad food and coffee however being in the rating for top 10 restaurants in Wollongong I think not

3  Thank Micheal V
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Casual and relaxed, Sandygoodwich has a phenomenal menu and friendly service. I asked for a toasted sandwich which wasn't even on the menu and it was the nicest toasted sandwich I've ever had! The Banana smoothie is to die for and I have made a repeat visit since and received the same outstanding quality. This is my new fave brunch spot - over diggies and lee and me. I will be back all the time!