“Little gem”

Mango Tree Cafe & Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 451 Restaurants in Wollongong
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Ww provide authentic indian food. Quality snd freshness is our top priority. Our chefs r always working hard to get best outcome of their cooking.
Reviewed January 24, 2014

We had a very enjoyable meal at the Mango Tree. Excellent service and very pleasant ambience. There is seating inside and outside, right next to North Beach.

3  Thank qaatalia

Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

Excellent service, great food and drinks, and excellent value for $. Only thing that would make it 100% would be decent air-con. Can get a bit warmish in summer when it's full of guests. And it was full which seems to indicate I'm not the only one who like this place. PS Please try the salmon in banana leaves, it's A1.

3  Thank mullos53
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Stayed at the Novotel and did a little walk about and found the Mango Tree only had dinner one night in the restaurant but the service was efficient and the food excellent and fresh. We left the next day at midday so I ordered enough for our dinner that night and took home to Sydney so I didn't have to cook !

3  Thank Ali N
Reviewed January 18, 2014

I dined there with friends recently and had a great meal. Between the five of us we selected a range of dishes and enjoyed them all. Stand outs for the entrées were the lamb cutlets, and the salmon wrapped in banana leaves. For the mains I felt the vegetarian dishes were the best (and I am certainly not a vegetarian!), particularly the malai kofta and dal makhni (black lentils).

Unlike other reviewers we had no problems with the service, perhaps they have that sorted out now. The location is excellent - watching the moon rise over the ocean while we enjoyed our kulfis for dessert completed a great evening.

3  Thank AstroBloke
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I was so happy that i choose Mango tree to celebrate my anniversary. Service and food perfect.
We were surprice when they gave us small cake as a complimentary to celebrate.
highly recommended