We stayed here for one night, using our complimentary night with the Accor Card. We were offered an upgrade room when we arrived, but didn't accept. We stayed in a standard room on the 10th floor and after having a poor experience with another Novotel (overseas), we were pleasantly surprised by the standard room.
The room was very comfortable, the decor was fresh and seemed newly refurbed and we had a great night's sleep. The bed was excellent, pillows and doona fresh and new.
Staff at check in and check out were great.
We did our research and booked at a local restaurant, Aqua, for dinner which we really enjoyed. Do your research before coming - there are plenty of good local restaurants.
We would definitely recommend the Novotel Wollongong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just one and a half hours south of Sydney in the beautiful Illawarra, Novotel Wollongong Northbeach is one of New South Wales’s most popular getaway and business venues. Situated opposite North Wollongong beach, the 4 1/2 star hotel boasts 204 accommodation rooms and spa suites featuring stunning ocean and mountain views. The hotel caters for both the leisure and business traveller, offering a range of facilities and services including a swimming pool, spa, sauna, fitness centre, day spa, restaurant and two bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Novotel Wollongong Northbeach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Wollongong Northbeach Hotel Wollongong
- Accor Wollongong Northbeach
- Wollongong Novotel