We stayed in the Novotel before a family event, and as usual, the staff were very friendly and accommodating. We didn't eat any food in the hotel so I can't comment on that.
The view is fantastic - we looked over the park and the beach. It was spectacular watching the sky divers land.
We stayed in room 901. There's just two small complaints about the bathroom - there was the crack in the bathroom sink, and there's no soap dish in the shower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just one and a half hours south of Sydney in the beautiful Illawarra, Novotel Wollongong Northbeach is one of New South Wales’s most popular getaway and business venues. Situated opposite North Wollongong beach, the 4 1/2 star hotel boasts 204 accommodation rooms and spa suites featuring stunning ocean and mountain views. The hotel caters for both the leisure and business traveller, offering a range of facilities and services including a swimming pool, spa, sauna, fitness centre, day spa, restaurant and two bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Novotel Wollongong Northbeach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Wollongong Northbeach Hotel Wollongong
- Accor Wollongong Northbeach
- Wollongong Novotel