Visiting my daughter doing a semester at University of Wollongong. 2 minute drive from there. Right across the street from a beautiful beach with several quick food options. Short drive from the central area of Wollongong where basically all of the best restaurants are.
Room was spacious, had a small balcony with beach view, which was nice.
Bed was great, very comfy. Bathroom fine.
Did not use any of the restaurants.
Internet not free, fairly pricey, and given price, not superfast.
Car park was tight, space was, but standard for Australia. Car park also had a charge.
Staff was great, very helpful when I need something scanned for a plane ticket change.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just one and a half hours south of Sydney in the beautiful Illawarra, Novotel Wollongong Northbeach is one of New South Wales’s most popular getaway and business venues. Situated opposite North Wollongong beach, the 4 1/2 star hotel boasts 204 accommodation rooms and spa suites featuring stunning ocean and mountain views. The hotel caters for both the leisure and business traveller, offering a range of facilities and services including a swimming pool, spa, sauna, fitness centre, day spa, restaurant and two bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, ACCOR, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Novotel Wollongong Northbeach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Wollongong Northbeach Hotel Wollongong
- Accor Wollongong Northbeach
- Wollongong Novotel