The hotel from the outside looked very old. Needs an update aswell as the rooms. The bathrooms are from the 70s or 80s and the sofa bed was terrible painful. We ordered room service and the food was minimal at high prices. Tried telling the receptionist about our experience and we could see about her expression that she didnt care. Tv signal was poor. Shower was appalling. The overhead vent above it was hitting my head and it looked like it had not been cleaned for years. Stayed at other hotels cheaper which were better but there was one thing that stood out, the spectacular view and the peacefulness of the late night ocean sounds. Overall excellent views. Hotel needed an update and at its current state, not worth it!!!! Not writing this to embarrass or humiliate, just to give my opinion on what improvements should be added.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just one and a half hours south of Sydney in the beautiful Illawarra, Novotel Wollongong Northbeach is one of New South Wales’s most popular getaway and business venues. Situated opposite North Wollongong beach, the 4 1/2 star hotel boasts 204 accommodation rooms and spa suites featuring stunning ocean and mountain views. The hotel caters for both the leisure and business traveller, offering a range of facilities and services including a swimming pool, spa, sauna, fitness centre, day spa, restaurant and two bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Novotel Wollongong Northbeach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Wollongong Northbeach Hotel Wollongong
- Accor Wollongong Northbeach
- Wollongong Novotel