“Great Brunch Spot”
Review of My Pantry - CLOSED

My Pantry
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Across the road from the Novotel. Great breakfasts From 10am Wednesday & Thursday, from 7am Fridays & 7.30am Saturday & Sunday Now offers Take-A-Away Parking at the Novotel opposite and $5 for2 hours and $10 for 4 hours
Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia
“Great Brunch Spot”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

I really like My Pantry. Its in a good location, has funky décor and awesome food. Everytime we go, we always leave satisfied. Its reasonably priced especially considering the quality of the food! Will be back for sure!

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank Kylie M

Woonona
“Overall it was excellent!”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Me and my partner enjoyed Saturday brekky here. Tasty food, great location, good value and excellent service!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Heath212
“Amazing! ”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

The service the food absolutely amazing we took our 18 month old daughter and felt so comfortable the food is mouth watering we will be back again and again !

2 Thank Rooandmooandjax
New South Wales Australia
“Absolutely fabulous for breakfast”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Out with friends and always wanted to try this place. So glad we did as it was just perfect for breakfast. We arrived early right on 9 and it was lovely and quiet. Bacon and eggs for 3 and crab omelette for 1. Seriously good. The servings lovely and generous. Eggs cooked just as we all requested. Tea and coffee all round. All good. What a great place to start the day with. Staff friendly and efficient. Always keeping near and asking if everything to our liking. Yes would definitely recommend. I have heard that it does get noisy when it fills up. So arriving early might be a good option.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank aldavril
“Simple delicious food - good value”
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

Best chicken dish I have ever had and I don't ordinarily like chicken . Expensive but worth it . Service was good and meals didn't take too long .

• Visited April 2014