“Best Birthday present EVER!”

Southern Biplane Adventures
Ranked #4 of 11 Tours in Wollongong
More attraction details
Owner description: Southern Biplane Adventures offers scenic and aerobatic flights in a fully restored 1943 Boeing Stearman open cockpit biplane - prices starting at $360. Flying over the magnificent beaches and with the escarpement backdrop, the footage captured on our two onboard HD video cameras can be edited into a DVD customers can purchased for just $89.Gift vouchers can be purchased online.
Reviewed April 10, 2014

The best way by far to see the Illawarra is upsidedown from a biplane. Chris my pilot was fantastic, and the aerobatics were absolutly brilliant! Would definatley recomend this flight to anyone (we even sent my 70 year old father up on a flight for his birthday last year and he is still telling people about it). This is a "must do" illawarra attraction!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Greg B
"acrobatics"
in 4 reviews
"coastline"

Reviewed August 26, 2013

What a fun afternoon. Both Lorry, in the office & Chris, my pilot, showed what a professional outfit this company is.
Lily Warra is an open air aerobatics biplane that was everything I was expecting & more.
From the moment we booked to that last exhilarating tumble, above North Wollongong Beach, Southern Biplanes Adventures proved to show Wollongong at its beautiful best.
Again, thank you.

1  Thank m_m2500
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I purchased a stunt flight for my husband for his birthday. We were made to feel very welcome by Andrew who explained everything to us and then took my husband and ran him threw the safety drill and fitted him into the beautiful red Lily Warra. Chris the pilot then took control and my husband loved every minute. All the acrobatic moves and plus great scenery. I waited in the hangar which opens onto the field, a great spot to sit and enjoy the view.

1  Thank websy63
Reviewed July 13, 2012

The best way to see Wollongong is in this big red girl! Feeling so relaxed and then it was time for some fun! the 'captain' (chris i think?) talked me through everything and made me feel so relaxed. Highly recommend this to anyone. Thrill seekers and not thrill seekers, its for everyone! Exceeded all my expectations!!

1  Thank robyngosper1982