2,380 results
All reviews win stadium great location golf course coffee machine buffet breakfast bed was very comfortable would stay again business trip nice room late check across the road balcony room great place to stay staff were friendly short stay parking wedding
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

hotel was good, they forgot to put me on the breakfast list. doors could do with sound proofing as i was woken up early by some loud guests walking past. otherwise was a comfortable stay. I would choose to stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Management_Wol, Front Office Manager at Sage Hotel Wollongong, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Dear danielcowlishaw,

Sorry to hear that you had noisy neighbours wake you up early. We are happy to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The room was neat and tidy. But the mattresses were old and saggy in our room. Instead of one king mattress our king bed was two singles pushed together. A bad nights sleep. And no water bottles in the mini fridge. Otherwise fine. Staff friendly etc..

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear kga782019,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy your sleep, as we normally receive raving reviews about how comfortable our beds are. Happy to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My daughter and I stay for a couple of nights in August. The hotel is well situated near the beach, cafes, supermarket. Rooms are bright and airy and comfortable. The staff were outstanding. I had made the mistake of booking the accommodation via Agoda online - please do not do this. I was charged an additional 35% ‘taxes and charges’ for the room. After several emails and phone calls to Agoda recorded messages, the Sage Hotel staff helped by getting onto Agoda and cancelling the booking on my behalf. I was then able to book direct with Sage - so much cheaper. They went above and beyond by helping me. I was so pleased to have stayed with the Sage Hotel. Friendly staff. Service oriented. Highly recommended. Thank you again Sage Hotel

Date of stay: August 2019

Dear JenniRT,

It is always a pleasure to hear how amazing our staff are. We are so lucky to have so many amazing people whose aim every day is to make our guests stays memorable. We always encourage guest to book direct to avoid any errors that you can sometimes experience with third party bookings.

Thank you! We cannot wait to welcome you back!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Could have done with water in the little bar fridge either bottle or jug would have been nice.
Nice place though awesome breakfast we ordered room service. Bed are average room was spacious. View was nice.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear kell892019,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay.

We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

As the title suggests, the location was good (close to aldi, the stadium, and restaurants), and car parking was easy and no fuss (can try getting an untimed spot in the surrounding streets bordering the golf course if you don't want to pay).

However, my room was a little tired and look liked it needed a deep clean. See attached photos of dirty glasses and dirty walls. Also, the king bed was two singles pushed together, which would ordinarily have been fine except that each mattress was like sleeping on the top edge of a dome. This left me with the choice of either sleeping on the join in the middle (not desirable), or trying to balance myself all night in the middle of the single mattress to avoid rolling down into the join!

Trip type: Traveled solo