Sage Hotel Wollongong
Adina Apartment Hotel Wollongong(Wollongong)(Great Value!)
$156
$137
  • Pool
  • Fitness center
Quality Suites Pioneer Sands(Wollongong)(Great Value!)
$137
Novotel Wollongong Northbeach(Wollongong)(Great Value!)
$187
$198
$192
Agoda.com
  • Fitness center
Best Western City Sands(Wollongong)(Great Value!)
$116
Quest Wollongong(Wollongong)
  • Restaurant
Beach Park Motel(Wollongong)
1,929 results
All reviewswin stadiumgreat locationgolf coursecoffee machinebuffet breakfastgreat roomroom servicebed was very comfortablewould stay againbusiness tripbalcony roomfree parkingacross the roadstaff were friendlysaturday nightweddingconcert
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Buffet breakfast times have changed since booking. So offered in room breakfast over the weekend. Ordered in room breakfast for Saturday morning and at 6:30am no breakfast had arrived so off to McDonald's we go as we are here for a sporting event. Spoke to Manager who offered a poor discount which didn't even cover the cost of McDonald's. Woken at 11:45pm (08/08/14) by misbehaved children running a muck in corridor on our level for well over an hour. Hopefully our stay tonight is better.

Room Tip: Ask for a high level.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank 28DD72
WOLMGR, General Manager at Sage Hotel Wollongong, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2014

Dear 28DD72

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your stay at the Chifley Wollongong. I note your comments about breakfast times and In room Dining. I believe that we have since spoken on the phone to resolve the situation.

Thanks for the feedback and be assured the matter has been followed up and addressed.

Regards

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Just stayed one night. Room was clean and spacious. Bed reasonably comfortable. Good value for $99/night. Free parking across the road.
Towels were small and very thin one had a hole in it is was so worn. All I want is a fluffy towel!!

• Stayed: August 2014
Paul W, General Manager at Sage Hotel Wollongong, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2014

Dear gogo65,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your visit to the Chifley Wollongong. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your comment regarding the towels has been referred to our housekeeping department. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Thanks again for the review.
Kind regards
Paul

Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

My husband surprised me with a weekend away. We stayed here and what a beautiful place clean great views awesome staff. Breakfast had everything. The rooms where very clean modern very comfortable. Close to everything definitely be back.

Stayed: August 2014

Dear Donna

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your stay at Chifley Wollongong. I'm glad that you had a delightful surprise enjoying all that our hotel has to offer.

Once again my thanks for this feedback.

Warmest Regards

Reviewed August 3, 2014

We spent our Friday night at a pleasant hotel in Wollongong called the Chifley on a winter weekend package. The $199 deal was attractive which included free parking, buffet breakfast & late checkout. Upon checking in we were told we had been upgraded to the 10th floor The room was rather large, pleasant and a nice view of the golf club and water. Oh I forgot we also received a cheese platter with a bottle of red This was a really good deal. I was so impressed with the bed extremely comfortable. Definitely give the Chifley the thumbs up, my only disappointment was the buffet breakfast all very dry, but that maybe that was because the hotel was not very busy. Worth a visit if staying in Wollongong

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Diane

Thank you for posting a review about your stay at the Chifley Wollongong. I was delighted to see that you enjoyed your time with us and we were close to meeting your expectations. I have passed onto your feedback about the breakfast buffet to our Food and Beverage team.

Once again my thanks for this valuable feedback.

Best Regards

Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Great rooms with balconies , my daughters loved waking up with a view ! Clean , modern room , will definitely visit again , highly recommend to anyone that is staying in the area . Great price and location , value for money .

• Stayed: December 2013
WOLMGR, General Manager at Sage Hotel Wollongong, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2014

Dear Scox1980

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your stay with at the Chifley Wollongong. I was delighted to see that your stay was an enjoyable one.

Once again my thanks for this valuable feedback.

Best Regards