Open today: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $184.16
from $184.16
from $170.72
More Info
All reviews free fall bucket list amazing experience video package tandem instructor these guys safety instructions big thanks once in a lifetime adrenaline junkies thrilling experience photos and videos no regrets incredible views plane company landing
Selected filters
Reviewed January 1, 2020 via mobile

If your going to skydive make sure to have a good view and what better way than the beaches of Wollongong. Staff were great, always felt safe and an exhilarating experience

Date of experience: February 2019
Skydive M, Public Relations Manager at Skydive Sydney-Wollongong, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you so much for your awesome review - we really appreciate it and hope you come back soon for another skydive with us!

Reviewed December 31, 2019

This was my first time doing something this adventurous and while nerve-wracking, it was an exhilarating and thrilling experience I will never forget. While the actual dive itself takes less than 5 minutes - the period of waiting for your name to be called out, the whole preparation, gearing up, safety talk, drive to the airport, boarding the aircraft, flying to cruising altitude all assuming good flying weather means that it could easily become a half-day or more activity. It is an expensive experience especially when you buy their additional photo & video experience, but one doesn't do these kind of things every day. My tandem diving instructor Russ was awesome and overall it was an amazing experience!!

Date of experience: December 2019

Hey there,

Thanks so much for leaving us your awesome feedback - we really appreciate it! We're stoked that you had a great time jumping with us.

Reviewed December 22, 2019

I had always said that I would never go skydiving... yet when my wedding party decided that they would all take the plunge, I knew that I would always regret it if I didn’t join them. I was terrified and there is a long lead up from arrival at the location to actually leaving the plane (a good half a day, from pick up in Sydney city at 6am to return to Central Station around lunchtime). But this provider was excellent, offering a friendly and competent service. And my instructor in particular (Russ, an absolute legend, with my than 7,000 jumps under his belt) made me feel completely at ease. He made me feel very safe, and really took care of a nervous first-timer. I would absolutely recommend this company and encourage those daunted by the thought of it to give it a go (best to go with a group of around 10, so you can all go together in the one plane). It was something I will never forget.

Date of experience: December 2019

Hey Brennan,

Thank you so much for your awesome review - we are stoked that you decided to take the plunge, and it would've been so much fun with your wedding party by your side! Thanks again for choosing to jump with Skydive Australia - perhaps a newlywed jump is next?

Reviewed December 10, 2019 via mobile

Arrival: Pick up at 8 AM from “Wake Up Sydney!” is more like 8:40 AM.

Journey to Wollongong: 90 minutes comfortable bus journey to the destination.

Getting Signed Up: This could take a lot of time. Waited in queue for 45-60-90 minutes.

And more wait, while you wait for the earlier groups to be 1. de-briefed 2. transported to airport 3. jump touch down. Add 30 minutes per group ahead of you.

Skydive: 60 seconds of free fall didn’t feel like 60 seconds. These could be the fastest 60 seconds of your life.

Paraglide/Balloon Assisted: Once is parachute opens up, it is just the matter of 5 minutes before you touch down.

And more wait, while you wait for the entire bus group to finish.

Photos: Absolutely ridiculous pictures!! 1 out of 5. See for yourself.

Edited Video: Terrible!! 1 out of 5.

Quality: 3 out 5.

Cost: Overpriced. $199 would be more than enough.

1  Thank aerovibhor
SkydiveAustraliaCrew, Public Relations Manager at Skydive Sydney-Wollongong, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2019

Hey there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your review, we really appreciate it.

We are disappointed to hear your feedback in regards to the communication and information you received and will be following up internally with our crew.

If you wish to discuss your experience further, please do not hesitate to contact us on feedback@skydive.com.au.

Blue Skies,

Reviewed November 23, 2019 via mobile

I had my first jump and i wasn’t even nervous, because i saw high quality in their duty. Those guys are professionals! Highly recommend!

Date of experience: November 2019
1  Thank Arsel_mv
SkydiveAustraliaCrew, Public Relations Manager at Skydive Sydney-Wollongong, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2019

Hey there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave an awesome review - we're stoked that you had a great experience with us!

Blue Skies,