“Lunch on a hot day”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Went for lunch today on the recommendation of a friend. Nice outside table collected what breeze there was.
Nicely prepared salmon with greek salad followed by the BEST Creme Brulee I've had for years.
Look forward to going back for dinner soon

1  Thank Tony2326

Reviewed October 8, 2012

We first visited the restaurant in July and were impressed by the quality of the meals, the service and the friendly atmosphere. When it came time to arrange a 70th birthday party we considered a few local venues but the Village Cafe ticked all the right boxes for us. From the time we first discussed the booking and arrangements with Dave every thing seemed so easy. There were 23 of us sat down to dinner (with an open menu) and everbody enjoyed both the meal and the attention from the staff. This, together with the relaxed atmosphere, made for a very Happy Birthday.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Over the past few years this cafe/restaurant has been mine & my partners favorite place in Port Macquarie to dine. Dave, Scott & the Village team deliver mouth watering dishes, a menu that caters to everyone, a wonderful atmosphere & great customer service. Highly recommend a visit!

Reviewed August 27, 2012

The Village Cafe Restaurant is my favorite local place to eat whether its with a group or a romantic dinner, or my upcoming reception venue it is my 1st choice, The owner Dave and brother and all the staff are exceptional with the family feel, I always feel I have been whisked away to a tropical oasis with the design, The meals are plentiful and well priced, I love the fact that their is members specials and the menu is updated to suit the season with local produce, Dave your restaurant is to be commended, thankyou for every meal enjoyed there

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Thanks again to the Village Cafe. Once again I have been extremely proud to introduce more friends and family to your Restaurant. I had booked a table of 20 for my Grandmother's 98th Birthday celebration. As usual there was absolutely nothing i could falter on. The young ladies waiting on our group made everything go so smoothly. They realy do excell in Hospitality and were very courteous and professional at all times. There was also another large group at the same time and I was asked if our group would like to order first. We had a couple of young children among our group so this service was greatly appreciated. The menue is varied with great local fresh food. However, everytime I have dined there, I can't seem to go past Prawn dishes. Delicious indeed. The day was chilly and rainy so the wood fire just made the whole Restaurant feel very warm and inviting. All in our group comented on the lovely food and venue. I have dined here quite often and am looking forward to returning which will be in 1 weeks time for another Birthday celebration. Again I thank all the staff at Village Cafe Restaurant for their excellence.

1  Thank chloe123-11