Excellent location - we stay in Port Mac often but normally with kids. This time we stayed without kids and booked a 1 bed apartment. We were upgraded to a 1 bed + spa apartment. apartment clean and kitchen full of great cooking appliances. My wife commented that its surprising that all of the appliances worked as well as they did and that the utensils provided were also good.
Can't fault the location - will be back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macquarie Waters is a multi-award winning 4.5 star boutique apartment hotel conveniently located in the heart of Port Macquarie & just a short stroll to the waterfront, beaches and shopping. Choose from stylish hotel rooms or 1, 2 & 3 bedroom self-contained apartments - spa and ocean view rooms are available. Perfect for corporate and leisure travellers, all rooms feature large TVs with 80+ Foxtel channels and FREE Wi-Fi. Experience our friendly, professional service and FREE secure car parking. Relax in the heated outdoor pool & spa or hot tub on the roof deck with water views. During the warmer months we also screen movies by the pool! Eat at our popular restaurant, The Corner open daily from 7am for casual dining (closed Sunday from 3pm) or enjoy FREE room service delivery. 2015 Sydney Morning Herald Good Food Guide & 2014 Gourmet Traveller 1 Glass Award. Proud winners of the 2014 NSW Tourism Awards - Gold for Deluxe Accommodation and 2014 Australian Tourism Awards - Bronze for Deluxe Accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Macquarie Waters Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macquarie Waters Hotel Apartments
- Macquarie Waters Motel Apartments