“Ridiculously good food!”
Review of Carlos & Co

Carlos & Co
Ranked #49 of 229 Restaurants in Port Macquarie
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Carlos & Co is a licensed outdoor cafe offering an international street food based menu for breakfast and lunch, 6 days a week (closed Tuesdays). We have Canadian waffles, Vietnamese pork rolls, Mexican burritos and quesadillas as well as burgers, bacon & egg rolls and more.
Perth
“Ridiculously good food!”
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

Great and adventurous menu, sampling the street food of various different parts of the globe. A refreshing change. We ate here two days in a row. We tried the huervos rancheros ($13.50) including ridiculously good smoked maple bacon, a breakfast burrito ($9.50), mexican jaffle ($7.50), and some great milkshakes. Will have to head back to try the Nasi Goreng! Awesome coffee from Peak, too. Do yourself a favor.

Visited April 2014

Port Macquarie, New South Wales, Australia
“Overpriced”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

We enjoyed the food but it's way overpriced for what you get. Serving very small and presentation poor.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank SueL991
“Tastes like excess butter but nothing else.”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Went here twice and both times the food was awful. I don't mind spending those prices for a sandwich but at least give me something edible.
The 2nd visit I had the pork roll, three small pieces of pork, some shredded carrot as the 'salad' no other dressings from what I could tell. I eat ANYTHING but this time I gave the pork to my dog, I ate the small amount of carrot, and the bread roll was do saturated in butter that the butter dripped as I carried the roll to the bin... I would've given it to my dog but there was so much butter I thought she'd have a heart attack.
The coffee was terribly weak.
They all dress well and have a certain style, but I would rather that effort go into providing better quality food. I wasn't going to write a review, but I don't understand how they're only getting good reviews on this page when the 2 times I went it was disgraceful.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank BeccaBrrws
“Absolutely Love Carlos & Co!”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Amazing food every time, now my go to spot for a good coffee in the morning. Can't wait till my diets over so i can go through the rest of the menu. Hurry up and open for dinner! :)

• Visited April 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great lunch”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Pulled pork sandwich, chicken quesadillas, delicious milk shakes. Not a huge menu, but everything on there is done really well. You can't go wrong here. Perfect for an easy stroll-up lunch.

Wish they could expand into a dinner restaurant. Great tasting food on this level is hard to come by in Port Macquarie. Worth the extra few dollars on lunch.

• Visited March 2014