We had the special and a wonderful two bedroom apartment on 6th floor for bargain price. Very spacious with folding glass doors to balcony. Everything you need with great takeaway breakfasts and meals from the cafe and restaurant downstairs. Helpful staff and location, location, location. We loved the Port and the Boardwalk is spectacular.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra The Observatory offers seaside accommodation in the heart of Port Macquarie. Located directly across from the beach, this contemporary hotel boasts spectacular views over the ocean, river and hinterland, and provides close proximity to many of the areas natural attractions. Secure onsite car parking with an electric car charging station is complimentary for all guests along with free in-room wireless Internet access. Accommodation is modern and spacious with the choice of the Hotel Room, One, Two or Three Bedroom Apartment, and the Three Bedroom Penthouse. Apartments boast private balconies, air-conditioning, fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities, and large TVs with Foxtel channels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mantra The Observatory reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Observatory Hotel Port Macquarie
- Observatory Hotel Port Macquarie
- Observatory Resort Port Macquarie