“BEEN AGAIN”

Tandoori Kitchen Indian Restaurant
Ranked #75 of 228 Restaurants in Port Macquarie
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Tandoori Kitchen is a Indian Restaurant situated in Port Macquarie serving up delicious Indian food including beautiful Naan breads, delicious main meals to have for yourself or to share with the table, and well presented entrees that look scrumptious.The chefs in the kitchen do a wonderful job, and the waitress out front is always aiming to make your night enjoyable.So come on down, meet the crew, and enjoy a wonderful Indian meal at Tandoori Kitchen.
South Pacific
“BEEN AGAIN”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Just been again on a Friday night with restaurant fairly full. In summary, the main reason for going - the food was very good and we will go back again. However this visit had a few small hiccups and communication problems. With our reservation made well in advance for a certain table, it was occupied by another party when we arrived. Annoying, although the waitress quickly sorted out the inconvenience. At our request , we ordered a couple of dishes 10 minutes apart but that 10 mins stretched out to more than 30 - but it needs to be said that the chef / owner did apologise. When the first lot of dishes were delivered to our table, the names of the dishes were not clearly communicated- so we were not too sure actually what we were eating. Perhaps next time , I will not go on a busy weekend night. I cant recall actually being greeted upon arrival nor any thank you upon paying / leaving. Recommended as the taste of the food and the generous servings make up for the other minor problems experienced.

• Visited August 2014

Sydney, Australia
“Wonderful Indian dining.”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

I went there with my son and his fiancee, who both love Indian food. It was brilliant. The waitress was very helpful and suggested combinations which worked very well. The eggplant dish was fantastic, the chicken biryani was superb. Garlic naan was delightful.

• Visited August 2014
Newcastle, Australia
“Great take away”
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

We ordered the mango chicken, pilau rice and one of the samplers. This was some of the best Indian we have had. The mango chicken was quite mild and nutty with a subtle mango flavour. The rice had beautiful star anaise and cardamom flavours and complimented the curry perfectly. I would order this food every weekend if I lived here!

Sydney, Australia
“Amazing food”
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

We went with my parents during our stay at port macquarie on our way back to Sydney. The food was delicious and I am picky about my Indian meals. We ordered chicken 65 and samosa for entrees. The chicken was succulent and well cooked. The samosa filling could have been better but my son polished it off.

For mains we ordered kadai chicken, kadai paneer and dal makhni. All 3 dishes were cooked to perfection. In fact we ended up ordering another serve of kadai paneer.

I thoroughly recommend visiting the place if you want good, authentic meal at budget price.

Sydney
“Excellent curries and good service”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

I have eaten here number of times over the year and always thought the food is pretty good.
The service was very attentive and they accommodated our custom request of a kadai panner which is our favourite curry dish. We also had a Malai kofta which was also delicious and again the sauce was superb. All I can say perfect.

• Visited July 2014