“Great take away”

Tandoori Kitchen Indian Restaurant
Ranked #89 of 236 Restaurants in Port Macquarie
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Tandoori Kitchen is a Indian Restaurant situated in Port Macquarie serving up delicious Indian food including beautiful Naan breads, delicious main meals to have for yourself or to share with the table, and well presented entrees that look scrumptious.The chefs in the kitchen do a wonderful job, and the waitress out front is always aiming to make your night enjoyable.So come on down, meet the crew, and enjoy a wonderful Indian meal at Tandoori Kitchen.
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

We ordered the mango chicken, pilau rice and one of the samplers. This was some of the best Indian we have had. The mango chicken was quite mild and nutty with a subtle mango flavour. The rice had beautiful star anaise and cardamom flavours and complimented the curry perfectly. I would order this food every weekend if I lived here!

Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

We went with my parents during our stay at port macquarie on our way back to Sydney. The food was delicious and I am picky about my Indian meals. We ordered chicken 65 and samosa for entrees. The chicken was succulent and well cooked. The samosa filling could have been better but my son polished it off.

For mains we ordered kadai chicken, kadai paneer and dal makhni. All 3 dishes were cooked to perfection. In fact we ended up ordering another serve of kadai paneer.

I thoroughly recommend visiting the place if you want good, authentic meal at budget price.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

I have eaten here number of times over the year and always thought the food is pretty good.
The service was very attentive and they accommodated our custom request of a kadai panner which is our favourite curry dish. We also had a Malai kofta which was also delicious and again the sauce was superb. All I can say perfect.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

The food here was fresh and included unique dishes in our experience of Indian cuisine. Very impressive flavours throughout each dish. Very impressed and will remember this next time we're in Port Macquarie.

1  Thank PillowHat
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

The food here was amazing. I have been to a few great Indian restaurants and this was great. We discovered this restaurant from a friend's recommendation and thought we would try it. We ordered a selection including prawn goan, chicken Tikka masala, lamb Rogan Josh, and the fish Madras. Each of these dishes were amazing, accompanied with garlic naan bread and raita. What was also great about this restaurant was that it is byo alcohol. Dinner for seven costed us an average of $23 per head and we were all stuffed! A really great find that we will be going back to regularly. The restaurant it self is not overly fancy looking, however the food was amazing.