“Excellent coffee”

PeAk Coffee Brew Lab
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I'm a Victorian and was introduced to PeAk Coffee through my brother ( a long time fan ). While staying in Port Macquarie we visit every day for our fix! The coffee is the best I've had and the price is cheap. The staff are friendly and the owners even take the time to have a chat. I only wish it wasn't so far from home. Excellent work guys, keep it up!

1  Thank MattyG78

Reviewed September 11, 2013

This place is great. Every time I'm in Port, I visit. They 'really' know their coffee and the place just feels right. Staff are extremely friendly and helpful (helping me with my maps for 20 mins). They could teach many how to run a shop...

1  Thank Catchy22
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Set in the industrial estate great coffee with very knowledgeable staff worth the visit if just a coffee it was excellent and cheap.

1  Thank DitchAustralia
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Really good coffee. Well trained and experienced barristers. Friendly service and well priced coffee.

2  Thank Lionbeard
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Wide selection of coffee origins and blends to suit all coffee snobs. Friendly staff that know there stuff. A must for anyone who needs a good coffee.

2  Thank coffeesnob86