“Good Value”

Cuisines: Australian
Kincumber, Australia
“Good Value”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

I eat here as I stay in the motel every few months. The menu has dropped back to a more basic set of choices compared to previous visits however the food is still good with value for money & excellent service.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Grant N

Port Macquarie, Australia
“Highly recommend ”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

We stumbled across this little gem by accident. We had intended to eat at Whalebone Wharf but hadn't booked so headed back to town & thought we would give it a go thanks to some of the other reviews.

We found it to be a nice quiet restaurant where you could have a conversation without having to strain to hear.

The food was fabulous. My steak was cooked to perfection & my partners meal looked & tasted wonderful. We have returned many times since just for the steak.

We found the staff polite & well presented. It has a simple but tasty menu that most people wouldn't have any problems finding something to tantalise the taste buds.

I highly recommend giving this restaurant a try. You will be surprised.

2 Thank ConnoisseurCouple
Forster, Australia
“Great Food from the Young Innovative Chefs”
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Ate here with the family and was pleasantly surprised at the quality and taste of the very well presented food. Surprised this place hasn't had more reviews as the food was better than most places I've eaten at Port Macquarie. I chose the Steak dish with asparagus wrapped in Prosciutto with chat potatoes and everything including the steak was cooked and presented to perfection. The standout though was the pride the chefs took in my kids meals which looked and tasted great also with my wife and myself having to try some of the kids chicken pieces they looked so good. We were not disappointed. The small restaurant could use some atmosphere but the service was friendly enough and I would definitely eat here again if in the area.

Visited July 2014
Paradise Point, Australia
“Still good but menu more basic”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We were back at the Governors restaurant after my first review. While it was still good the menu has changed to mainly have more basic meals.

• Visited November 2013
Port Macquarie, Australia
“Enjoyable”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I went with a CWA group and we had an amazing meal with the best service imaginable. It was a great evening and the food was so delicious and plenty of it.

Visited July 2013