We have normally stayed at the beach end of Port Macquarie but decided to try the river end this time. What a great decision- and finding this motel was amazing. It said kitchenette and it truly was- you could have made a very nice, simple meal. There is also a nice BBQ area available. Rooms were very generous- with a Queen bed, a sofa and table & chairs. We only stayed two nights but it would be perfect for longer stays as there is so much room. The motel also has bikes so you can ride around the river area- it was pouring so we didn't try them, but they looked newish. Staff were very helpful and the whole place was lovely and clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The latest in modern motel and apartment accommodation nestled in a quite residential cul-de-sac adjoining public parkland & gardens 140m away from a busy highway. Only 3 minutes drive to the centre of Port Macquarie. Registered 4 star facilities with the latest technology Large Screen TVs plus theatre surround sound in our apartments. In house bike hire facilities for rides along the Hastings River, offered free to guests returning the bikes before 9.00am. Office hours are from 7.30am until 9.00pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Hill Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Port Macquarie
- Quality Inn Port Macquarie
- Port Macquarie Quality Inn